The sun is shining brightly and showing no signs of stopping!
Here's our top tips for cool sleep this Summer:
1. Switch to a thinner duvet
2. Keep the bedroom between 18-21 degrees
3. You can keep a window open to maximise air flow - but keep the blinds/curtains closed if possible to prevent the sun beaming through
4. Choose cotton sheets as they help with air flow. Likewise, opt for loose fitting, cotton pyjamas
5. Place a bowl of ice and water in front of a fan - it will blow cooler air in to the room
6. Use ice packs on pulse points (wrists, elbows and knee joints) or a cold compress on your forehead to help cool the body before sleep
These are our best ways to keep cool, do you have any other tricks that help you to sleep in the hot, sticky weather?