IMPORTANT UPDATE 25/03/2020
Following Government advice, we have unfortunately had to postpone all deliveries until further notice.
Both our delivery team and manufacturers have closed their doors to ensure the safety of their staff and families as well as customers. We aim to resume deliveries from 20/04/2020 but please check back here for more updates.
If you are currently awaiting your delivery, it will be placed on hold and as soon as it is safe to do so, we will book in a delivery date.
You may still order your mattress online at this time, but please be aware that the delivery time will be considerably longer than usual in these uncertain times.
We thank you for your continued support and understanding and hope that you and your family and friends are safe and well.
We wanted to reassure you that we take all matters relating to the Coronavirus seriously and as such we wanted to update you on the measures and precautions we are taking to mitigate any risks associated with the virus.
Our delivery team are unable to collect any used mattresses until further notice.
This includes return Tweak mattresses as well as our recycling service for your old, used mattress. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause, and hope that you understand why this measure has been put in place.
If you wish to return your mattress and are concerned about your 100 night return period, please contact us at email@example.com.
- Delivery drivers will limit personal contact with customers and will not shake hands.
- All delivery teams are supplied with hand sanitisers and have been instructed on when and where to use them.
- All delivery teams are supplied with anti-bacterial wipes to be used before and after all deliveries.
- All delivery teams will wear gloves when entering a customers' home.
- All delivery teams will have their temperature checked when they arrive for their shift. Any employee showing a temperature over 38.c will be sent home to self-isolate.
There may be a possibility that our delivery team, Keen and Able, have a slightly reduced crew, and therefore some deliveries may take longer than usual.
If you are considered at-risk:
We hope the measures above will re-assure you, however if you do not want our delivery teams to enter your home, please let them know when booking. They will be able to arrange to leave your mattress in a safe place.
Please also let the team know if you do not wish to sign the physical delivery note. We can arrange for this to be emailed if necessary.
Should any changes be required we will keep you updated. We thank you for your patience and understanding during this time.